Last week we published our 2013 round-up of Social Media in the Middle East, in a set of slides which pulled together some of the key data points and developments that we had seen across MENA’s social scene over the past 12 months.
If you fall into that camp, then don’t worry; because today we’ve produced (just for you) an infographic showcasing the key take up and usage data.
Our infographic is essential for anyone who wants to know answers to key questions like:
- How many Facebook users there are in the Middle East?
- Where is Arabic usage of Facebook most popular?
- Is consumption via mobile devices a big deal?
- How many tweets does MENA produce each day?
- Is YouTube really a big deal?
- Do people in the Arab World use LinkedIn?
This is the first time we’ve shared our analysis in this way, so do let us know your feedback and if this works for you. If it does, expect to see more infographics from us in the future.